Materials: poster paints, several old saucers or small bowls, white paper, paper towels, markers or crayons, newspapers
1. Cover the table with newspapers.
2. Put different colors of paint in the saucers. If you like, mix some to make new colors.
3. Dab your fingers in the paint and then press gently on the white paper. You want to be able to see the swirls and lines of your finger tips.
4. Then experiment with your thumbs, the side of your hand, your fist, and your palm to make a picture.
5. When you're done, let it dry completely.
6. Now you're ready to wash up or, better yet, take a bath!
7. When you're all clean, use markers or crayons to add details. Ta-dah!
Poster paints are a must-have item for your art cabinet. You'll use them for so many cool projects. They're great to have on hand for a rainy day or a play date. This kit is fabulous with its bold, bright colors.